Phone & Internet:
- Fixed landline phone with which you'll be reached anytime in the Villa as well as from foreign countrys. Local calls are free of charge.
- WLAN - high speed internet access with your own laptop/pda/smart phone.
Sports and leisure activities:
- Canoeing - take the canoe to the endless canals and lakes around the property. It's a two seater and comes with life vests, as well. Usage by own risk.*
- Fishing equipment - usually you will find some fishing equipment in the garage. Good luck. Fishing license required.
- Bicycles - take them and take a tour in Cape Coral. There are three mountain bikes and a lady bicycle. Usage by own risk.*
- Boating - we can help to rent a power boat for an additinonal charge. Cape Coral and it's surrounded islands are a boater's paradise. Go
to seaside restaurants and cafes or ancor next to the dream beach of your choice.
Games & Entertainment:
- Board and entertainment games in a large selection.
- Painting kits for kids.
- DVD's - we have a large selection of movies. If you can't find the right movie, easily connect your laptop to the TV and view it over the internet.
- Radio - there are local and nation wide radio stations - with good music!
- TV - NETFLIX account installed
- There is a laundry in the garage (washer & dryer). Washing powder is not included, but you can use some as long as available.
- Of course we have iron and ironing board, too.
- A first set of requisites like paper towel, toilet paper, soap, is included.
- Refill Packs has to be provided and paid by the tenant himself, if needed.
<< Note: >>
Guests can use all equipment and extras for free.
But there is no claim to completeness and condition.
Guests use bicycles or canoe solely by own risk.
The owner cannot be held liable for damages, injuries or accidents.